Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's been a while...

Sorry everyone...mommy was sick. When Gramma was in the hosptial mommy got sick with a nasty advanced kidney infection and she almost ended up in the hospital herself. Oy. Needless to say, I did not have a nice 4th of July weekend...I was in bed with the chills/hot flashes. After that weekend, I was off another 3 days of work. Just now getting back in the swing of things. Oy....

Time to share some pictures.

Here is a picture of Madelyn as "Little Red Riding Hood". She filled up a bucket of play food and brought it to me while I was sick. LOL She sure has an imagination!








So I cannot share a picture of Madelyn and not show off cutie pie Joshy! Here is the "Big Bad Wolf" (as Madelyn affectionately calls him...)




So tonight, it has been a nice night outside (albeit a bit on the warm side). No matter how tired the kiddos are, if its nice out, there is no getting them inside. It was a nice night for some teeter totter fun!






In other news, the kiddos got bunk beds. Pictures to follow soon. Its a neat bunk bed that has stairs and not a latter. Madelyn claimed the top bunk as hers and I am happy to announce, she no longer sleeps in mommy & daddy's bed at night. Now we just have to get Joshy into his big boy bed!

Madelyn is also closer to being officially potty trained. Tonight when we got home from school, she refused to wear a daiper. Ya Hoo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy and appreciate these updates! Reading about the kiddos antics and looking at the pictures reminds me of when TUM and I were little (were we EVER little???). Thanks for keeping us informed on what's happening with Little Red and The Wolf :-)
xoxo
Auntie Margie